You want to start your undergraduate studies in the United States. So you have the AAUW aid program currently open. In this article, we will explain the AAUW Fellowship Program, its benefits, and the full way to apply.
The AAUW Fellowship Program is a fully-funded scholarship. The scholarship is offered by The American Association of University Women, USA. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship is only available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in any subject offered by the university. The AAUW Fellowship Program covers $18,000 to $30,000 per year, depending on whether the renewal meets educational standards.
AAUW (American Association of University Women) offers international fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States. Accredited institutions support both graduate and postgraduate studies.
Short Brief For AAUW International Fellowship
|Level of Study||Masters/ PhD / Postdoctoral|
|Institutions||The American Association of University Women|
|Deadline||November 15, 2021|
Value Of AAUW International Fellowship 2021
AAUW provides the following awards to fellowship recipients:
- Award Amounts:
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000.
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000.
- International Fellowship Funds are available:
- Educational expenses.
- Living expenses.
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars, as long as it does not exceed 10 percent of the fellowship.
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
Eligibility Criteria for AAUW International Fellowship 2021
To be eligible for AAUW Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except USA
- Citizenship in a country other than the United States or obtaining a nonimmigrant visa if residing in American women, or is expected to be during the fellowship year, U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizenship with the United States and other The country is not eligible.
- Eligible Degree:
- Have an academic degree (earned in the United States or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- The fellowship intends to devote full time to the proposed educational project during the year.
- Proficiency in English:
- Unless the applicant can confirm that his mother tongue is English Or speaks another language (written statement is required), that he has obtained his secondary diploma or bachelor’s degree from an English-speaking institution (transcript is required), or that he Will complete one semester of full-time study. Between November 2018 and November 2020, in its English-speaking college or university discipline (copy required), it must upload the current ETS TOEFL * (English as a Foreign Language Test) score. Institutional TOEFL scores and other English proficiency test scores (such as IELTS) will not be accepted. Minimum score acceptable: 550 for the paper-based test (TOEFL PBT, not older than October 2019) 79 for the internet-based test (TOEFL iBT, not older than November 2019) 60 for modified TOEFL paper-delivered test (Not older than November 2019).
- Eligible Creteria For Courses:
- Applicants for Master / First Professional Degree and Doctorate must have applied to a recognized institution of study for a period of Fellowship year by 15 November 2021 and must indicate the name of the institution in the application for International Fellowship.
- The Master / First Professional Degree Fellowships are intended for Masters or Professional degree-level programs such as J.D., M.F.A., L.L.M., M.Arch., or medical degrees such as M.D., D.D.S., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are intended for doctoral degrees, such as Ph.D. Or Ed.D.
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate. Research degree (such as Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M) or M.F.A until November 15, 2021, and state where they will do their research.
- Applicants for a master’s / first professional degree and doctorate must enroll in a US-approved institution in the United States during the fellowship year.
- GWI members have a limited number of awards available for study or research in any country other than their own. Note that foreign branches of US entities are considered outside the United States.
- Applicants must have a full year of study or research. International Fellowships do not fund part-time study or research. Fellowship programs ending before April of the year are not eligible.
- Master’s / first professional degree and doctoral fellowships support traditional classroom-based courses in colleges or universities. This fellowship program does not fund distance learning or online programs or degrees that rely heavily on distance learning components. AAUW will make the final decisions about distance education under these fellowships.
How to apply for AAUW Fellowship.
Please follow these key steps to obtain an AAUW Fellowship:
- Prepare the following documents:
- Three mentors who are professors or professional colleagues who are well acquainted with you, your work, and your academic background, strive for scholarly work.
- Proof of highest degree.
- Proof of current enrollment (currently only registered applications).
- Proof of bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of doctorate or M.F.A. degree (postdoctoral applicants only).
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or waiver request.
- Letter of admission.
- Pass the eligibility quiz to be reviewed through the selection panel.
- Complete the application then submit.
About Of AAUW International Fellowship
Originally designed to provide Latin American women with opportunities for graduate and postgraduate education in the United States, the International Fellowship Program awarded its first fellowship in 1917. The program now includes women from around the world, and more than 3,600 women have been awarded international fellowships, More than 150 countries.
Australia Scholarships College Scholarships Countries Scholarships Germany Scholarships Home Masters PhD Scholarships Schools Scholarships Singapore Scholarships South Africa Scholarships UK Scholarships Undergraduate University Scholarships USA Scholarships
What is an AAUW International Fellowship?
International Fellowships have been in existence since 1917. The program provides support for full-time graduate or post-doctoral students in the United States who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and who plan to return home. Professional career.
What is an AAUW Scholarship?
The AAUW of Cape May County provides scholarships to women whose high school and college education has been disrupted for any reason, and who are currently continuing their education. This scholarship is based on an educational position and reflects financial needs.
15+ UK Nursing Scholarships For International Students 25+ College Scholarships For International Students 2021-22 Aberystwyth University – Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK 2021 Aberystwyth University Undergraduate Study Agnes Scott College Scholarships Athletic International Awards At Alexander College In Cyprus 2021 – 2022 Berea College Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students USA CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Awards At University Of Missouri Kansas City USA College Of Lake County 2021 International Student Scholarships In USA Columbia College Scholarship Columbia College Scholarship – Financial Aid For International Students Concordia College Scholarships For International Students Dartmouth College Scholarships For International Students Deadline for E D Davies Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College University of Cambridge 2021 E D Davies Scholarship Fitzwilliam College University of Cambridge 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Orange Knowledge Programme Nursing Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for the University of Dundee Nursing Scholarship 2021 emory college scholarships Epsom College – Tune Libra Scholarships in Malaysia Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA Fully Funded Scholarship Fully Funded Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program Funding & Award Government Nursing scholarships Grove City College How to find a nursing scholarship How To Get College Scholarship How To Get Nursing Scholarships International Awards At Geneva Centre Of Humanitarian Studies International Awards At Vanderbilt University USA 2021 Marymount Manhattan College International Presidential Scholarships In USA New York Institute Of Technology -Undergraduate Scholarship Ohlone College Foundation grants for International Students in USA Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands Scholarship Out-Of-Station & International Awards At University Of Massachusetts USA Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants UCSC International Awards At Catholic University Of The Sacred Heart UK University of Dundee EU Scholarship (Postgraduate) Undergraduate Scholarships University of Birmingham Hong Kong Best Achievement Scholarships USA International Merit Awards At Transylvania University USA International Need-Based Financial Aid At Texas Christian University VinUniversity Scholarship for International Students Which country pays nurses most? Yale University Undergraduate Scholarships USA