Pursue your education in the United States. The Berea College Scholarship is currently open. Apply as soon as possible so that your application can be processed quickly. In this article, we will tell you how to apply for Berea College Scholarship and explain in detail its benefits and steps.
The Berea College Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. The scholarship provides 100% funding to 100% of international students enrolled for the first year of enrollment.
All international students are offered a paid campus job through the College Work Program during the academic year. Students can use their salary (approximately US$2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
Berea College Scholarships Provide Facilities
The Berea College Scholarship is open to international students from around the world who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for the academic year 2022. The Berria College Scholarship will provide 100% funding to 100% of international students enrolled for the first year of enrollment. This combination of funding and scholarships covers tuition, room, board, and fees.
Beria College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious beliefs, races, and ethnicities, admission to Beria College is highly competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements to be considered.
- Offered Courses
- Computer Science
- Program Period
- Depending on the major four years or more.
- For more majors click here
Berea College Admission Requirements
- To qualify for the Berria College Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Scores from at least one of the following exams:
- Applicants to Berea College must have the strong academic ability and financial needs. Most Berea College students score between 20 and 30 in the ACT (or SAT equivalent) and have a high college GPA of at least 3.0 in a strong college pre-prepared curriculum. Students can take the ACT or SAT.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two admission recommendation forms, at least one of which must be written by current or former teachers.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship?
Application deadline: November 30, 2021
Previous International Applicants: If you have already applied to Berea and want to reapply, you must submit a new application packet, which includes all supporting materials (test scores, transcripts, recommendations, etc.). Please be sure to tell us about any of your college or university coursework that you are currently pursuing or have completed since your last application.
Once an application is processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant. All applicants will receive an update on their admission decision in January. Final admission decisions will be issued at the end of March 31.
About Berea College
The surveyor’s experience came about 20 years after Rev. John G. Fees started a one-room school in 1855, which would eventually become Berea College. Fees, a resident of Bracken County, was a man of strong moral character, dedication, determination, and great faith. He said there was a belief in a school that would promote equality and excellence in education for men and women of all races.
FAQs Berea College Scholarship
Is Berea College free for international students?
Absolutely all international students who receive admission receive financial aid and scholarships, including 100 t tuition, room, board, and fees for the first year of enrollment. In subsequent years, international students are expected to save up to $1,000 (US) to contribute to their expenses.
Does Berea College offer full financial aid for international?
Of course, Berea College provides full funding for international students
offsets the costs of