Everything you need to know about the Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023. The EU Blue Book Traineeship is a five-month fully funded internship in Europe for international students and European students. The Blue Book Traineeship 2023 will be held in Belgium and Luxemburg. Both are European countries. The Blue Book Traineeships will begin in October 2023. Kickstart your internship Journey in Europe. The Funny thing is that there is no previous work experience required.
If you are an undergraduate student or you have graduated and you have a bachelor’s Degree then you can apply for the Blue Book internship in the European Commission. Some seats are also available for students who are in Master’s Degree programs. You must submit all supporting documents at the same time as the application form. More details and the application process for the EU blue book traineeship 2023 are available below.
Guide to Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023
- Host Country: Europe
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
What is Blue Book traineeship?
It offers students and recent graduates a unique chance to explore political, economic, social, and cultural aspects of life in Europe and contribute to EU projects while developing new expertise.
How many Blue Book trainees are there?
Out of the approximately 2,500 candidates who apply for a Blue Book traineeship period, roughly 650 are selected to become trainees.
Who can Apply
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship.
Applicants who will Join the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe don’t have to pay for anything. The EU Commission will cover:
- Monthly allowance of €1300 per month.
- Visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure. (Airfare Tickets)
- The EU traineeship 2023 is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age.
- A limited number of places are also allocated to non-EU nationals.
- The traineeship program is open to university graduates.
- have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree.
- have no prior work experience of any kind.
- Good knowledge of English.
- No need for an IELTS or TOEFL test.
Bluebook traineeship timeline 2023
The last date to apply online along with the required documents is for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2023 is 31st January 2023. The traineeship will start in October 2023
A copy of your:
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications of studies completed before the deadline for applications
- Proof of
- university exchange programs abroad, participation in EU or international programs, seminars, or workshops
- all declared language skills (other than mother tongue/s)
- all declared work experience.
Is it hard to get a Blue Book traineeship?
No. The Blue Book traineeship is not that hard. It’s easy because they don’t need an IELTS test, and they don’t need previous work experience as well. So, you can apply without worrying.
How to Apply for the Blue Book Internship in Europe
The application procedure for the EU Blue Book Traineeship consists of three steps:
- Create an EU Login account or log in with an existing one.
- Complete and submit the application form along with your supporting documents
- If successful, you will be invited to check the openings published on the VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
- Carefully read the step-by-step procedure on how to apply (Here).
Conclusion: After discussing all the details about the Blue Book European Union Traineeship, it seems this internship in Europe for international students is easy. It is clear to conclude that this program has had many positive impacts on professional growth and development.