The College of Lake County International Students Scholarship in USA 2021 offers bachelor’s degrees in all disciplines offered at the university. The deadline to submit your application is August 09, 2021. This scholarship is provided by the College of Lake County and the value of this scholarship is partial funding, £10,700. This scholarship is open to international students.
The College of Lake County International Students Scholarship in USA 2021 is awarded by College County College to students applying for a bachelor’s degree.
College of Lake County Short Brief
|Organization||College of Lake|
|Country to Study||United States|
|School to Study||College of Lake County|
|Course to Study||Not specified|
|State of Origin||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||August 9, 2021|
Value Of College Of Lake County
2021 All successful applicants for the College of Lake County International Student Scholarship in the United States will receive $10,700 from College Lake County.
College of Lake County Scholarship Requirments
- Applicants for the 2021 USA College of Lake County International Student Scholarship must have an offer letter for the undergraduate program at College Lake County to benefit from this scholarship.
- Students applying for the 2021 College of Lake County International Students Scholarship in the United States must be international students
- Candidates applying for the 2021 College of Lake County International Students Scholarship in the United States must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Eligibility Criteria of College of Lake County International Student Scholarships
- Eligible Countries
- All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply For College of Lake County International Student Scholarship
- How to Apply
- To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must apply using the Student Admission Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- Proof of financial support
- Biographic page of your passport
- A copy of your U.S. immigration status (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the College.
- Language Requirement
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The first method to apply.
The second method to apply.
Application Sumbting Procedure
Step1: Click Apply Now and Signup
Step 2: Fill in your Name, Email and submit
Step 3: Then will be followed by a confirmation email in your mailbox.
Step 4: Click the link and activate the account
Step 5: Set new password 8 characters
Step 6: Click Start new application
Step 7: Select your degree and select Next then submit your application by submitting the required documents.
About College of Lake County
The College of Lake County, Graveslack, Illinois is a government institution. Its campus is located in a suburb with a total enrollment of 14,193. The school uses a semester-based academic year. The student-faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The highest degree offered at the College of Lake County is an associate’s degree. There is an open school admission policy. These district tuition and fees for 2018-2019 cost $3,948, state tuition and fees were $9,212, and out-of-state tuition and fees were $3,948.
Why study at Lake County College?
Because CLC gives its students a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with consistent external experiences. It aims to educate students about college success as well as lifelong learning and informed citizenship through the provision of affordable and experimental educational programs taught by internationally renowned teachers.