Columbia College in the United States of America provides you with financial support for academic achievement with the help of this amazing Presidential Scholarship.
This grant is available to domestic and international students. Applicants who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Columbia College are eligible to apply. To receive the award, which will cover tuition fees for 4 years, applicants must be incoming full-time undergraduate students. What is the procedure to apply then you have to read this article in full?
Columbia College is a community college leader in higher education with a commitment to improving quality of life through the provision of quality education. It strives to become a state-of-the-art institution of higher education dedicated to excellence in its traditional and non-traditional programs across the country.
Columbia College Scholarship value
To meet the tuition fees for the undergraduate program applied to Columbia College, the lucky winners of the award were paid $24,320 annually, with $97,280 for four years.
Why study at Columbia College?
Because Columbia College is a leader in higher education, serving students on its residential campus, online, and in more than 30 educational locations across the country. It has been named one of the best schools in the country for its excellent programs that equip learners of all ages with the skills needed to succeed in today’s and tomorrow’s workforce. CCIS is committed to ensuring that every student is safe, valued, and celebrated.
Eligibility Criteria for Columbia College
- Eligible Countries: Students from the United States and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible courses or subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any of the undergraduate courses offered by Columbia College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be incoming full-time students.
- Applicants must. Must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program in college.
How do you apply for Columbia College?
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Please Check Deadline Official Website
- How to apply: Students must first sign up using the college application platform and then log in to their account. Consideration will be given after applying for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents to the University.
- Academic transcripts from high school
- High school graduation certificate (for University programs)
- Copy of bio-data page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have at least a 3.0 high school GPA to be enrolled in any undergraduate program at Columbia College.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to obtain a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests.
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
How to apply for a Columbia College Scholarship online – Step by Step
Step 1: Click on Apply Now and then another page will appear as you are currently looking at the picture. Fill in your information and click Create Account.
Step 2: You will then receive a confirmation email in your mailbox and you click on Create Password.
Step 3: You will then receive a confirmation email in your mailbox and you click on Create Password.
Step 4: Then set a strong password and click Change Password.
Step 5: Then click on Online Application.
Step 6: Click start Application
Step 7: Select your degree and course, etc. Click on the Start application, then fill out your form and submit. After considering your application, an email will be sent to you.
About Columbia College
Columbia College’s history began in 1851 when Christian Family College received a charter from the Missouri Legislative Assembly. Previously there, students were study mathematics, ancient history, grammar, geography, philosophy, composition, and the Bible.
Columbia College Online
Getting a degree online allows you to fit college into your schedule. Take classes anywhere, anytime. Columbia College offers more than 30-degree programs entirely online and has been offering online programs since 2000, making it one of the first colleges to offer online degrees.