Details Of ERSU Scholarships for International Students at University of Palermo 2021
The ERSU Scholarship for International Students 2021 is offered for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in all disciplines offered at the university. And the last date for submission of the application is July 16, 2021. This scholarship is provided by the University of Palermo and the cost of this scholarship includes partial funding, accommodation, and meals. The scholarship is open to citizens of poor countries.
The ERSU Scholarship for International Students 2021 is awarded by the University of Palermo to students enrolled in the university for undergraduate or graduate or Ph.D. programs.
Eligibility criteria for ERSU Scholarships for International Students At The University of Palermo
- Applicants for the ERSU Scholarship for International Students 2021 must have an offer letter for an undergraduate or graduate or Ph.D. program from the University of Palermo to benefit from this scholarship.
- Students applying for the ERSU Scholarship for International Students 2021 must be citizens of poor countries to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates applying for the ERSU Scholarship for International Students 2021 must meet the university-specified admission conditions.
Value of ERSU Scholarships for International Students at University of Palermo
The University of Palermo will provide accommodation and meals to all successful ERSU Scholarship Applicants for International Students 2021.
Apply For ERSU Scholarships for International Students at The University of Palermo
- Applicants must apply to the University of Palermo’s required program using the application portal. Applicants should register the person in charge of the application procedure at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity.
- Documents Requirments
- Students are required to submit the following documents to the university which are as follows.
- Copy of an identity document
- Short CV
- Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to complete full school education, including high school, after which they will be eligible for admission to the University of Palermo program.
- Language Requirement
- Applicants are required to obtain a minimum score in the English language proficiency test which is below.
- TOEFL IBT – 87
About University of Palermo
The program aims to support international applicants who are applying to any undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. level program at the University of Palermo. Sponsorship will be provided to selected applicants with accommodation and meals if the applicant is selected to study at the University of Palermo, Italy.
Located in the city of Palermo, the University of Palermo is an Italian strong cultural institute and one of the largest universities in Italy to date. It aims to offer programs that target the training of specific professionals, often in collaboration with external agencies and companies.
Why choose to study at the University of Palermo?
Because the University of Palermo is committed to contributing to the international scientific community and the world of production in terms of innovation and progress. With the inclusion of advanced technologies, scientific expertise, production systems, and processes, Palermo graduates are highly employable. Students enjoy programs promoted by student associations such as the ESMS Student Network (ESN) and participate in community activities.