The Stanford University Night Hansie Scholars Program is open to international students, domestic students. The scholarship allows for master’s, Ph.D. level programs in all subjects taught at Stanford University. There is no deadline for this scholarship.
If you know how to submit an application, you can apply by clicking Apply Now. If you do not know, you will have to read this article in its entirety.
During each of the first 3 years of graduate study, direct tuition and related fees apply
Scholarships (such as room and board, books, educational materials, teaching materials, local transportation, and appropriate personal expenses) are provided for accommodation and education expenses.
Short Brief For Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program
|University or Organization||Stanford University|
- Available Programs
- The Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is available to begin Masters, PhD level programs at Stanford University.
- Available Subjects
- These scholarships are available for all subject studies.
- Eligibility Criteria
- First, in addition to applying to the Knight Hansi Scholars, you must apply, be accepted, and enroll in the Stanford Graduate Degree Program. Every incoming Night Laughter Scholar must be a novice student in the Stanford Graduate Program including DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS or Ph.D. D programs are included but not limited to. There is no quota through discipline or program. Note that priority will be given to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- Second, you must have obtained a recognized position from a college or university with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in January 2015 or later. To apply to join this course in 2022, you must have a bachelor’s degree in January 2015 or later. To apply for participation in 2023, you must have a bachelor’s degree in January 2016 or later.
- How to Apply
- Supporting Documents
- Must attach a one-page resume
- Transcripts of your academic performance at the Undergraduate level and beyond
- Standardized test scores
- Recommendation letters
- Short-answer responses
- Admission Requirements
- For being enrolled in a graduate degree, aspirants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement
- Claimants must be fluent in English listening, reading, speaking, and writing to study at Stanford. The university accepts the TOEFL; the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE.
About Stanford University
Founded in 2016, Knight-Hennessy Scholars is a graduate-level program of study at Stanford University. It has formed a team of future world leaders to tackle complex challenges through cooperation and innovation.
Why at Stanford University?
Because At this university, students can get an exciting field of activities as well as several additional services. It provides candidates with expertise and develops innovative teaching methods.
FAQs. Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program
The Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship is fully funded
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters and Ph.D. studies. These benefits include full tuition fees, travel allowance, housing allowance, and tuition fees.
How Many People Apply For The Knight Hansie Scholarship?
About 3,000 graduate students enroll at Stanford each year. Next year, there will be more than 80 (increasing to 100 overtime) Knight Hansie Scholars. Knight Hansie Scholars cover all seven schools of the University and bring a wide range of diverse educational experiences before enrolling at Stanford.
How Much Money Does Knight Hansie Scholars Get?
Phil Knight, the founder of Nike and the 35th richest man in the world, is giving $400 million to Stanford. It will pay tuition and living expenses for an annual crop of 100 “Knight Hansie Scholars”, named after the outgoing Stanford president, Knight, and John Hansey, who presided over the initiative.