International Awards in the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland is open to low-end countries. Scholarships allow masters, diploma level program (s) in the field of humanity taught in the Geneva Center of Human Rights study. You will be provided full funds for this scholarship. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 Nov 2021.
- Courses Offered
- International Awards, Switzerland Masters, Diploma-level programs in Human Rights Geneva Centre are available to present in Humanitarian Studies center.
- Available Subjects
- The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Humanitarian Studies
- Students can apply for advanced study executive master for advanced study in Humanitarian and executive diploma of advanced study in Humanitarian (DAS)
Value International Awards
Table of Contents
Successful students will be provided tuition fees or residential costs in the cost of studying diploma or master program in Humanitarian study in Switzerland.
Eligible Criteria For International Awards At Geneva Centre
- Eligible Nationality
- Backward Countries
- Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following / given criteria:
- The applicant must accept the program applicable to the university.
Requirements To Apply For International Awards
To apply to students, registration and logging in to the University’s application portal will have to meet the terms below. Check the method of registration in the second section.
- Requirements Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official record of your current job position
- Scanned copy of passport
- Two recent letters of recommendation
- A passport photo
- Admission Requirements
- Students must have completed high school studies with a minimum of 12 years of schooling to get into the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – B
Application submitting Procedure
Step 1: First click the Apply Now, and click Create Account. As you are looking at the picture.
Step 2: Then, fill in your name, email, and password and click Create Account.
Step 3: Confirmation Email will come to your mailbox
Step 4: And click the verification link and activate your account
Step 5: Fill Your Email Password and Login to Account
Step 6: Select your course and click registration
Step 7: Apply all your information and documents by applying for a Scholarship.