Here is a List of occupations in Demand in Canada Experiencing a Shortage. With the right degree & work experience, you stand a high chance of getting a job & transitioning to PR after your studies.
- Natural resources mining, quarrying extraction, or production worker including minerals, metals, and forestry
- Skilled trades (electrician, mechanic, or plumber)
- Software engineer
- Truck driver
- Civil engineer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- IT professionals in general
- Education worker or administrator (early childhood educator, teacher or principal)
- Family doctor
- Financial auditor or accountantHuman resources professional
- Construction workers
- Construction, engineering, food services, and health care organizations are struggling the most to find enough workers, government data show.
What Jobs Are in Demand in 2022 in Canada?
Table of Contents
Here are the Top 10 Jobs In Canada For 2022.
- Software Developer (NOC 2174)
- Controller – Financial Services (NOC 0111)
- Plant Manager (NOC 0911)
Computer Applications Manager (NOC 0213)
- Marketing Director (NOC 0124)
- Sales Manager (NOC 0601)
- Cloud Architect (NOC 2171)
Electrical Engineer (NOC 2133)
Which Career is Best For Future in Canada?
Jobs in Demand in Canada in Future 2025
- Data Scientist.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- Registered Nurse.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Retail Sales Associate.
- Health Care Aide.