Ohlone College is enthusiastically providing financial support to talented students through the Ohlone College Foundation Grant for the 2021-222 academic year.
All international students are eligible to apply for this award and can take advantage of the program’s tuition fee applied for its full duration. This is a competitive scholarship and is given to a limited number of students.
Value Of Scholarship For International Students
Table of Contents
Applicants who succeed in the Foundation’s financial aid positions will receive benefits for the tuition fees of the undergraduate or graduate program launched in Ohlone.
Short Brief For Ohlone College Foundation grants
|University or Organization||Ohlone College|
|Course Level||Undergraduate and Graduate|
|Deadline||15th November 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Ohlone College Foundation grant
- Eligible Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects
- All undergraduate and graduate-level courses and subjects taught at Ohlone are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied programme by Ohlone College.
- How to Apply: International students must complete the application form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School certificate
- University degree
- Copy of biographical page in Passport
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements
- Applicants must complete an application checklist to be accepted in Ohlone.
- Language Requirement
- Applicants are required to obtain a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests:
|TOEFL Test||Required Score|
|internet-Based Test (iBT)||57 or higher|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||163 or higher|
|Paper-Based Test||490 or higher|
About Ohlone College
Ohlone College is a public community college ranked seventh among WalletHub’s top 20 community colleges in the country. It seeks to serve the community by offering basic skills, professional admissions, university transfers, economic development, and personal enrichment.
Why Choose To Study At Ohlone College?
Ohlone College Fremont is a public institution known for its high level of involvement, innovation, and student success. Ohlon provides lifelong learning opportunities for students, college staff, and the community and promotes teamwork and open communication. It maintains high standards in the pursuit of virtue based on value, trust, respect, and honesty.
FAQs Ohlone College
Is Ohlone College free?
The free tuition program includes 30 units for the first academic year (up to $1440) and $250 per semester for a book grant. You must complete at least 12 or more units in the Fall with a CGPA of 2.000.
Is Ohlone College a good school?
Ohlone is an average public college located in Fremont, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 3,304 undergraduate students. The Ohlone acceptance rate is 100%. After graduating 53% of the students, Ohloon alumni receive an initial salary of $30,300.