The London Bride is down. Queen Elizabeth is no more. But the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is open. The Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24 are now open. The QES is a Fully Funded Scholarship to complete a Full-time 2-year master’s degree program. There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award. The Queen Scholarship 2023 is available in more than 12 countries. You are free to choose and apply to any country where your study field is available. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses from Airfare Tickets, to Meals, Accommodation, visas, and everything. Experience a New Country and Culture, and build a global network.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship application is Free. No Application fee is required to apply. A wide range of Academic fields is available. The Scholarship will be awarded to Low and Middle-income Commonwealth Countries. The Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. The Duration of the QECS Scholarship is from 12 to 24 months depending on the course. The complete details about the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 are available below.
Details About Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Course Level: Master’s Degree (2 Year)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January 2023
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
List of the Participating Countries and Universities
These are the names of the Universities and the list of the courses that are available and approved under a Queen Elizabeth Scholarship scheme. So, you can apply for these Universities and courses.
It doesn’t mean applicants from these countries only can apply.
- To apply for the Scholarships. You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a bachelor’s Degree at the time of admission.
- There are no Upper age Limits or age Restrictions.
- Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- All further questions and their answers are available (Check FAQs)
The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- The course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
The Applications open on 15 November 2022 and will close on 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC. Please Submit your applications online.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Please Submit your applications from the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship website. The Link to the application website is given below.