Visa is a Stamp for foreigners to enter a specific country to stay or get residency. UK Government Provides Different Categories of Visas to International Students, Business investors, and People from other countries. There are Different Types of Visas as follow:
- To work and to do business
- To study
- For short stays and tourism
- To join family members who are already in the UK
- To transit through the UK to another country
- To live permanently
- As a refugee or as someone who needs humanitarian protection
- As a stateless person
- As someone who needs permission to stay
UK Visa Types
Here are the Different UK Visa Types:
- Work Visas.
- Business Visas.
- Study Visas.
- Visitor Visas.
- Family Visas.
- Settlement Visas.
- Transit Visas.
Categories of Work & Bussiness Visas
- Highly qualified foreigners:
- Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
- Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
- Croatian National Registration Certificate
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household Visa
- Exempt Vignette Visa
- Turkish Worker Visa
The UK Business Visa types are the following:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Turkish Businessperson Visa
Categories of Students Visas
- Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
- Tier 4 (General) Student Visa
- Short-Term Study Visa
Categories of Tourist Visas
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- Parent of Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
- Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
- Short-term Study Visa
- UK Visitor Visa
- Visa for a Chinese Tour Group
Family Visas Types
- UK Spouse visa
- UK Parent visa
- UK Child visa
Those people whose lives were at threat in their own country apply for refugee visas in the UK.
Reason for Visa Refusal
- Missing documents. This is the most common reason why applications are rejected. One missing document and the embassy will be done with your application.
- Incorrect and mismatched information in your documents.
- Insufficient financial means to support your stay in the UK.
- Not meeting the English language requirement.
- Incorrect organization of documents.
What Can I do In Case of Visa Refusal?
- Reapply for the visa. If you reapply, make sure that you do not make the previous mistake, or that you improve your situation in order to meet the requirements.
- Appeal on Human Rights ground.
- Challenge the decision via judicial review. You can do this if you have a strong reason to believe that your application has been rejected illegally or irrationally or if there has been procedural unfairness during the processing of your application file.