September 21, 2022 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering a full scholarship at the undergraduate level to one Canadian student. The scholarship is provided for a one-year Korean language training program followed by a four- to six-year bachelor’s degree program in South Korea. The scholarship is tenable from March 1, 2023.
- Program name: 2023 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students
- Number of scholarships: 1
- Duration: 1 year of language training and 4 to six years for an undergraduate degree program
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: October 7, 2022
For program and application details, visit: 2023 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees.
- Date Modified: