Don’t stop yourself from applying for Scholarships due to COVID-19 because Scholarships for International students are still open All Over the world. To Apply For University of Technology Sydney Scholarships In Australia. It is a completely Fully Funded Scholarship From the Australian Government.
Master’s Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program scholarships are available at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). This is an International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP) for International students & almost All academic courses are available.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships In Australia Will cover your Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance & Medical Health Insurance.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships In Australia Details
Table of Contents
- Country: Australia
- Degree: Master & Post Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 3 Years Maximum
Australia Research Degree Program is a Fully Funded Research Degree in Australia by the Australian Government. It will cover the following items:
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Living Allowance – Up to 3 years at equivalent to RTPS rate (2020 rate is $28,092 per annum, indexed)
- Overseas Health Cover (OSHC)
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
Types of Scholarships by UTS
UTS has multiple scholarships and funding schemes available each year to support domestic and international research students. Below is a list of scholarships provided by UTS.
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander scholarships
- Postgraduate research scholarships
- UTS Housing Rental Subsidy
- International student scholarships
- UTS Global Exchange scholarships
- Global Short Programs financial assistance, grants, and scholarships
- These scholarships are for EU & NO-EU for both students.
- Must have good Previous Academic Performance
- Academic merit considers the nature and level of the applicant’s highest, relevant qualification
- Research and Professional Experience
- Evidence of an applicant’s research achievements and relevant professional experience.
- There is No separate Application Form for IRTP scholarships for prospective students.
- Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including IRS and UTSP).
- Applicants must submit their completed application by the relevant application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Find a supervisor
Find a supervisor in your area of research interest and discuss your future research project.
How To Apply For UTS Scholarship in Sydney
The entire process is online. Submit your application using the UTS Online Application System. The application link is given below.